April Stewart, who has confirmed that she will be a voice actress involved in Book 2 of The Legend of Korra, may have slipped up a bit on twitter.
She recently tweeted directly to Legend of Korra fans and told them that she’d have to keep her mouth shut until April before she could talk about the show. She also mentioned that it would be worth the wait.
You can see the full tweet below, but if you ask me, it looks like April Stewart may have let the release date for Book 2 of The Legend of Korra slip.
[tweet https://twitter.com/Aprilstewart/status/236071955520974849 align='center']
First Mike and Bryan neglect to give us Book 2 information since Comic-Con, and now we find out that a cast member will all-of-a-sudden be able to talk about the Book in April. If you ask me, this seems rather mysterious. Something in April will have to happen in order to allow cast members to finally talk about the book, and I think it will be the airing of Book 2 of The Legend of Korra.
Even though this is not officially confirmed yet, I’m willing to bet a lot that, based on this tweet, Book 2 of The Legend of Korra will air sometime during April 2013.Tweet
Purchase the Avatar: The Last Airbender Collection:
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book One Collection (Air)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Complete Book One (Collector's Edition)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Two Collection (Earth)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Three Collection (Fire)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 1
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 2
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 3
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise (Hard Cover)
Purchase the Latest Dark Horse Comics:
Purchase The Legend of Korra Collection:
Filed under: News