A couple days ago, I stumbled upon a tweet by April Stewart (voice actress) in which she proclaimed that she’d have to keep her mouth shut about The Legend of Korra until April. This led me to speculate that April 2013 could be the release date for Book 2 of The Legend of Korra.
While I still believe that this is true, Book 2 releasing in April is not the only speculations that can be made from Stewart’s tweet. As I have previously said, something will have to happen in April to allow voice actors to start talking more about The Legend of Korra. And even if Book 2 doesn’t release in April, further speculation still leads me to believe that April will be a big month for The Legend of Korra.
One thing that could happen sometime during the month is a huge Book 2 reveal. If it were to happen, it would most likely be something along the lines of what we saw at Comic-Con. We’d get a Book 2 trailer, Mike, Bryan and the voice actors would talk about the Book, and we’d probably get an official Book 2 release date too.
I think it’s safe to expect something like this, provided the fact that Book 2 doesn’t premiere during April 2013.
So what do you think: will April be the month that Book 2 is revealed, or will it be the month that Book 2 is aired?Tweet
Purchase the Avatar: The Last Airbender Collection:
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book One Collection (Air)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Complete Book One (Collector's Edition)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Two Collection (Earth)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Three Collection (Fire)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 1
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 2
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 3
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise (Hard Cover)
Purchase the Latest Dark Horse Comics:
Purchase The Legend of Korra Collection:
Filed under: Speculation