It’s already been reiterated many, many times that April will be a huge month for The Legend of Korra. But how can it not be? Almost every time Book 2 has been mentioned, April 2013 is usually always alluded to in some way. This alone has led many to believe that April 2013 will likely be the release month of book 2.
But April wasn’t just some random month drawn out of thin air. The reality is that there is actually a significant amount of evidence that backs up the theory of Book 2 airing in April. I’ve posted about most of that evidence in blog posts throughout the last few months or so, but some details have definitely slipped under the radar.
In order to recap all the evidence we’ve been presented with, as well as cover some minor details I have missed, I created a commentary video that I think you might be interested in watching. I don’t usually deliver news on this blog in video format, but I thought it would be a nice way to deliver this recap specifically.
You can watch the video below:
Purchase the Avatar: The Last Airbender Collection:
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book One Collection (Air)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Complete Book One (Collector's Edition)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Two Collection (Earth)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Three Collection (Fire)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 1
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 2
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 3
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise (Hard Cover)
Purchase the Latest Dark Horse Comics:
Purchase The Legend of Korra Collection:
Filed under: News