This post was written by a new author known as AvatarKatara15. Please give AvatarKatara15 a warm welcoming as the first of three new authors a part of this site.
Sokka of the Southern Watertribe: easily one of the most beloved characters in The Last Airbender. Older brother of Katara and good friend of Toph Beifong, Firelord Zuko, and past Avatar Aang. Sarcastically funny and goofy. A man who fought with his trusty boomerang.
These were the aspects of Sokka that we were introduced to throughout The Last Airbender. But one aspect that we are still oblivious to is his possible children.
Where are his children? Did Sokka and Suki even have children? Did their children have their parents’ grandchildren? In my opinion they did. But where they are now is a mystery to me. Maybe Korra and the gang will run into them during Book 2?
If the Mike and Bryan do decide to put them in Book 2, maybe Bolin’s love interest will be a beautiful, charming granddaughter of Sokka and Suki? Or maybe Sokka and Suki’s potential grandson will end up being Asami Sato’s love interest? A ruthless and courageous man who has inherited a boomerang would be an interesting addition to the new Team Avatar.
Only time will tell if our favorite character’s descendants will be shown in book 2, so let’s keep our fingers crossed and wait.Tweet
Purchase the Avatar: The Last Airbender Collection:
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book One Collection (Air)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Complete Book One (Collector's Edition)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Two Collection (Earth)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Three Collection (Fire)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 1
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 2
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 3
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise (Hard Cover)