Grey DeLisle used Twitter last night to confirm that she’ll be responsible for the voice of a new character in the The Legend of Korra. She also confirmed that she’ll start recording later this week.
Because voice work will start later this week for this character, we can only assume that the character will make its debut in Book 3 since Book 3 recording has effectively been confirmed.
The tweet that Grey tweeted hasn’t been deleted (yet), but here’s a screen shot of it, anyways:
[tweet https://twitter.com/GreyDeLisle/status/260970005536059394 align='center']
In case you’re unaware, Grey DeLisle is sort of an Avatar Veteran herself, much like Dante Basco. She was responsible for the voice of the infamous Azula from The Last Airbender as well as Book 2′s future antagonist, The Dark Spirit.
Expect to hear about more Book 3 voice hirings in the near future as the crew is just getting into the voice acting of the new Book.Tweet
Purchase the Avatar: The Last Airbender Collection:
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book One Collection (Air)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Complete Book One (Collector's Edition)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Two Collection (Earth)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Three Collection (Fire)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 1
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 2
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 3
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise (Hard Cover)
Purchase the Latest Dark Horse Comics:
Purchase The Legend of Korra Collection:
Filed under: News