Earlier today, Bryan Konietzko used Tumblr to give Legend of Korra fans some more Book 2 news to chew on. In his latest Tumblr post, Bryan did a Crew Profile of Owen Sullivan who is currently on-board as an Assistant Director of The Legend of Korra.
While giving some background of Owen, Bryan deemed it appropriate to show two pieces Book 2 story board that Owen worked on.
They certainly don’t reveal a whole lot about Book 2 at all, but screen shots are screen shots and it’s always exciting to get some sort of Book 2 information. The first piece of story board art basically shows Korra, Bolin, Jinora and Asami at the table eating some rice:
Bolin and Jinora look to be a bit busy to engage in a conversation, whereas Korra and Asami look to be in the middle of a discussion.
The next piece of story board arts shows Meelo… well… being Meelo. It looks like Meelo decided to step into the ongoing conversation by raising his hand above his plate and readying himself for a plate-smash.
Tenzin would not approve.
This is definitely an exciting time for Legend of Korra fans with the sudden influx of news as well as a possible date for Book 2’s release date announcement. Let’s just hope that we continue to receive even more Book 2 material as our wait for its premiere continues.Tweet
Purchase the Avatar: The Last Airbender Collection:
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book One Collection (Air)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Complete Book One (Collector's Edition)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Two Collection (Earth)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Three Collection (Fire)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 1
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 2
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 3
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise (Hard Cover)
Purchase the Latest Dark Horse Comics:
Purchase The Legend of Korra Collection:
Filed under: News