As we inch our way closer and closer to Judgment Day 2013, the production for Book 2 of The Legend of Korra inches closer and closer to completion. As most of us should know by now, the final touches are currently being put on Book 2. That means tons of color correcting sessions as well as sound effect implementation.
A lot of these touch-ups have fortunately led to an abundance of Book 2 information over the past few weeks. We’ve learned how the Track Team was just recently working on sound effects for Spirits. Then we had a look at some actual images of Book 2 including a few Story Board scenes.
Now the Track Team has come out to confirm that episodes from Book 2 of The Legend of Korra are beginning to be completed.
This confirmation comes from the Track Team’s official Twitter. You can read the actual Tweet down below.
Just finished the most epic Korra episode yet…!
— The Track Team (@thetrackteam) February 23, 2013
Based on how everything is looking, I fully expect Book 2 to air sometime this April. We should get official word on that in about 3 days – Judgment Day.Tweet
Purchase the Avatar: The Last Airbender Collection:
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book One Collection (Air)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Complete Book One (Collector's Edition)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Two Collection (Earth)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Complete Book Three Collection (Fire)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 1
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 2
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise, Part 3
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Promise (Hard Cover)
Purchase the Latest Dark Horse Comics:
Purchase The Legend of Korra Collection:
Filed under: News